Are caught in two minds? Should I get a Power case or should I go for a power bank? That is the question. Read the following article if you are still unsure which product will work best for you.
The Power Case is new in the South African market and most people are still to be introduced to the product. Our latest introduction to the tech market is a 2 in 1 combination product that will simplify your life. Our Power Cases are brought together the best of both worlds see the below pros & cons to make up your own mind on which is best.
- Easy to use
- No Cables Required
- Some models can charge other devices via the USB connection.
- Some Power case models offer full bumper protection.
- Charges super fast
- All Power Cases don’t fit all phones.
- We honestly can’t think of any more cons.
Power Banks have been around for almost 10 years now and are become more powerful every day. All Power Banks offers a wide range of applications and can hold any size and shape. The Power bank application possibilities are almost endless but yet it has its limitations. Have a look at the Pros and Cons below and make up your own mind.
- Can charge any device via the USB
- Can charge any phone
- There are loose cables in the way when charging you phone
- The Power Bank is separate from the phone
- Takes longer to Charge your phone than a Power Case
- Difficult to carry around with a phone
- Looses capacity very quickly
IIf your Phone runs out of Power during the middle of the day you will need to use a Power Bank or Power Case, the deciding factor for us was the fact that you can charge your phone and Power Case simultaneously. Thus eliminating the need to change the charge and devices after one or the other s fully charged.
Power Case vs Power Bank… and the winner is… Power Case